Final Paper Submission Guidelines:
Revise the manuscript according to reviewers comments and proof read your source
document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no further revision.
Prepare a camera ready manuscript with a maximum page limit of 6, A4 size pages without author biography. Over length paper will not be included in the IEEEXplore.
Insert the appropriate copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first page of the paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S.
copyright For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-6664-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-6664-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-6664-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
The following documents are to be sent as zip file (as Paper no.zip) on the email:
email@example.com on or before 15 Feb 2020:
1. The camera ready manuscript should be in IEEE conference template. The paper should be converted to IEEE compatible pdf format by using IEEE pdf express available at following link: http://www.pdf-express.org
Conference ID: 49524XP
For more details click Here.
2. Scanned copy of the duly filled registration form and proof of registration fees paid.
3. Duly filled signed copyright form in pdf file click Here.
4. Undertaking form in pdf file click Here.
5. Your personal requests regarding boarding and lodging, if any with details of stay.